We are looking for IT Support Technician for Temporary role in Gliwice.
Employment Start Date : 22 Feb 2021
Employment End Date : 9 Apr 2021.
• Responsible for Windows 10 & VDI support transition and post migration support
• Responsible for the build/ imaging of physical Windows 10 desktop PCs and laptops
• Responsible for the physical installation of hardware at user desks (monitors, PC, webcam etc), as well as the handover of laptops to users
• Liaison with other technology teams to ensure any build issues are resolved.
• Use of migration tool to track and co-ordinate PC builds
• Assist with inventory management, ensuring the migration task can continually be met
• Provide technical support during Windows 10 VDI/ physical PC testing phase
• Provide post-migration technical support
• Resolve Windows 10 issues generated via a Support ticket management system
• Liaison with other technology teams across the firm to ensure all issues are resolved.
• Use of migration tool to track and co-ordinate user support
• Familiar with Remedy, BMC, Service now and other ticketing tools
• Polish Language and English Language Required
Please send your English or Polish CV to email@example.com.