👉 We are looking for: IT support L1 L2 👈
➡ Job location: Warsaw
➡ Duration of contract : 1month
➡ The Preferred candidate should have a self employed company, we will pay the invoice.
➡ PROFILE SUMMARY
3+ years of experience in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and similar devices Support and troubleshooting. Having good communication skills and customer management experience with clients in and outside India. Should be able to communicate in English and the Polish language (both languages required).
➡ TOTAL YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Min of 3+ years of experience in IT – required.
➡ ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The roles and responsibilities of Field Support Technician are as follows:
- Provide field support to the offshore L2/L3 SMEs and execute instruction as shared by SME like detaching the network devices, local PBX and VC devices, reset handheld devices (RF guns) and Corporate Mobile devices
- Provide desk side support and execute installations and changes on End user devices (laptops/desktops)
- Reimage all existing laptops/desktops, using provided image either using SCCM server or using offline USB
- Assist end users to get connected to local Printers, wireless network.
- Assist end users to get connect their PSTs from locally hosted file server to respective users PC/Laptop and help them configure in the outlook
- Adhere to defined Processes and work instructions which will include the management of both proactive and reactive escalations
- Interface with multiple levels of end users, management, ‘VIPs’ and local technical staff.
- Troubleshoot issues on multiple computer platforms: Macintosh, Windows and mobile devices
- Basic knowledge and experience of network configurations: LAN, WAN, Wireless, VPN, and VLAN
- Responsible for asset tagging and entering all incoming equipment into our asset management system
- Provide reports on physical inventory counts as well as record weekly outflows of hardware equipment
- Work with external Suppliers to schedule repairs for damaged/malfunctioning hardware
📧📧📧 CV please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.