We are looking for IT Support Technician in Wrocław.
Employment Start Date : as soon as possible
Initial salary: competitive ( can offer best based on the market)
• Responsible for the build/ imaging of physical Windows 10 desktop PCs and laptops
• Responsible for the physical installation of hardware at user desks (monitors, PC, webcam etc), as well as the handover of laptops to users
• Assist with inventory management, ensuring the migration task can continually be met
• Provide technical support during Windows 10 VDI/ physical PC testing phase
• Resolve Windows 10 issues generated via a Support ticket management system
• Polish Language – required but not compulsive
• English Language – required at least at level B2
What we can offer to You:
- trial period: 6 months
- after the trial period long term contract of employment
- benefits: private health care, life insurance, Multisport card, shopping vouchers, etc.
- participation in interesting, development projects
- work in international, young team
- work in international company, with branches around the world
Please send your English or Polish CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.